Vibrating Screens from Schenck Process offer universal application, reliable performance and accurate classification of different materials.
Our Vibrating Screens are used to classify ore, coal, NF metals, coke, sinter, pellets or rock reliably in large quantities.
The benefits we provide:
– Improved quality material and throughput
– Increased uptime
– Higher performance through a larger open area
– Durability; longlife performance
– Reliability through less wear and high availability
– Screen panels are manufactured and available globally, for a quicker-turnaround
– Lower maintenance in-conjunction with real-time monitoring options
– Operator-safety-first springs, that prevent accidents/tampering
– Low noise
– Screens and panels are customised bespoke for each project
Other screens we provide for mining include:
Along with various Screen Panels
Widths up to 4,500 mm
Lengths up to 11,500 mm
Single, double and triple deck designs
Schenck Process linear vibrating screens fulfil all these requirements perfectly. They can handle the largest quantities of materials, and classify them to a high level of accuracy. Driven by robust force exciters, they are specially adapted to the widest range of requirements.
Flat-deck screen machine:
The classic version for the classification of all bulks goods capable of sieving. All common screen linings can be used. Available as a single- or multiple-deck machine.