Videos on Handling & Processing of Powder & Bulk Solids
Kemutec’s KEK Kibbler are heavy duty mills that are designed to grind large lumps of material up to 6″ and reduce them down to 1/8″ in preparation for further processing. They are commonly used as a form of granulation in the food processing and power industries.
The size reduction process takes place through a combination of impact, crushing, cutting and abrasion. The heavy-duty beater sweeps product against the contoured grinding screen, at a steady rate.
– Robust, heavy duty mill
– Ensures consistent milled particle size
– Easy size classification via interchangeable screens
– High turning effect, at slow speed, for effective, safe pre-breaking
– Design offers enhanced hygiene and easy, quick cleaning
– Quick screen changes, allowed through non-drive end access door
– Minimises noise, heat and fines generation
Kemutec is a brand, part of Schenck Process
+44 (0)1625 412000
Schenck Process Videos
shown on the Powder Bulk Videos Portal:
10. Schenck Process:
Enclosed Belt Conveyor & Elevator for Cement & Alternative Fuels